Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Saun!

Happy Birthday to youuuuu Happy Birthday to youuuu. =) Can't wait for you to update and let us know how you celebrated your special day. Hope it was full of great food, friends, and fun! We're with you in spirit! haha O how I wish we could be in Spain right now...

So yesterday, I was running late for work...and I decided not to bring my work bag out of my car, b/c there wasn't REally anything I needed in it. My office/classroom is further away from the entrance from the school, so I didn't feel like lugging a tote up there. Big mistake. I had a fairly good day at work and was excited that my wkend was finally going to start, but when I walked to my car (which was parked right across from the school), I noticed glass on the floor.. My passenger side car window was smashed in. =(  I looked around and they didn't take anything but the bag.. My stereo, navigation (veki), cd's everything was still there.. just the bag. I probably shoulda filed a police report, but i didn't.. just called insurance.  They said it would be a 500 deductible, so instead Henry found a place in rosemead that would clean out the glass and replace it for 140 , same day. So it's fixed now, but I left it there overnight so they could also fix my trunk. I think the only things in my bag were teaching supplies, my bridal shower notebook that saun bought and I had been using for everything such has church notes =(, and just some other misc. items. But...the only thing that worries me is I think I left a transcript in there, which would have included my birthday and ssn. So... I have to find out what I should do bout that b/c I don't want any identity theft. I have to park there everyday b/c the school's lot is already full/reserved for the other teachers =( but i guess the only thing to take away from this is never leave a bag, or anything that may look valuable, out in the open in your car!! Mine was an american eagle bag..looked like a school bag, but I guess that doesn't matter! Be careful out there ladies.

Well, on a brighter note, we plan on going to Dland tomo w/ everyone to celebrate Eugene's bday! =) Hopefully it won't be crazy hot.  I Really want to catch world of color, b/c every time we try to get tix's it's too late. I'm also getting over being sick, so I'm planning to rest a lot today and have full energy tomo.  Ooo and.. I"m nervous but Nancy and I are starting up my first small group ever tomo! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. did you get a chance to watch world of color that night? :) glad you guys were able to make it out for eugene's bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea we did! but i'm too short.. i want to see it again before our pass expires. and np it was fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Saun!

    Sorry to hear about your car :(

    ReplyDelete