Monday, October 11, 2010
Weekend
Hi all! so let's see.. this weekend, hen and I had a double date w/ mike and jen (his new fiance)!! We ate Berkely Dog at the promenade and saw The Social Network, which was pretty good. We knew he was planning to propose on Sat., so Hen and I would keep on looking each other and smile throughout the night in anticipation ;D. I think he popped the question at the Getty. Well we all know he's been wanting to get married haha so we're happy for him. Then on Sat. I got invited to Hannah's sister-in-law's 30th bday celebration. We went to another korean spa in downtown la. They thought it wasn't a naked one, but having experience of my own I told them it was and I was right!!! haha We kinda just took turns in the spas, or tried not to look at each other...i guess u could really call it bonding time haha. Who wants to go to one? hahaha j/k it's super awkward to go w/ friends. Then, on Sunday we had a full church day and I went to see hen play his bball game. Work has been stressful lately b/c I started working with many groups ranging from 1st-8th graders. We've been staying after hours b/c there's not enough time in the day to prep, plan, etc. Planning for so many different grade levels, using different programs, with different needs, is pretty difficult with such limited time. Hopefully I get a routine going and we'll adapt to it. By the time I get home, all I want to do is sleep but I should be researching what I need to do to go back to school or writing my maid of honor speech!!! All i want to do is sleep... or perhaps start another korean drama??? =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know exactly how you feel. all i want to do when i get off work is sleeeeeep. :) that's when you know we're all getting old eh? i think i shall pass on the naked spa experience :) and i'll just live through your experiences you tell or blog about. LOL. congrats to mike!! I saw the news on FB :) yay for him!! they make a cute couple :)
ReplyDeletewe all should plan something, it seems like we all dont see each other much :( and i dont get to chat with you on gchat cuz im so busy at work :( sad days.. but i'm sure we'll all see each other and catch up soon :)
Oh Annie you and your Korean Drama's lol...I agree with Lee about planning a get together!! It seems so long
ReplyDeleteToo bad I can´t join... :(
ReplyDeleteOh I know, let´s plan a skype conference!!
I would love to get together!!! My place this weekend??? you guys can play the ps3 move and we can video priscilla at the same time! hahha
ReplyDelete