Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Mama time
Today, I had lunch w/ my mom and I took her to pick up her car from getting maintained...I was waiting for her to get in her car, and then all of a sudden we heard/saw a flash, and then a power line fizzle and spark, drop to the ground and start a mini fire. It happened so fast, and we felt lucky b/c we were just about to leave and the line could have easily dropped on one of our cars and electrocuted us! It was so close to us! We were definitely a lil shaken up. Afterwards, we went to a Korean spa. We've been to a couple before, but this time was quite a different experience. We got to go into different pools, saunas, etc. (all naked) haha, and there were different rooms where we could rest such as the salt room, charcoal room, etc. Then, we had a 80 min. scrub massage. I never had one before, but wow I feel almost like i was violated hahaha. I had to lay butt naked on a table, while a lady scrubbed EVerywhere to get rid of the dead skin. Then she gave me a very painful massage with oil, poured milk on me, put a face mask on me, and washed my hair. It was literally head to toe service haha, but it was very awkward being so naked and touched...yet i do admit my skin feels very soft now. It had been awhile since mom and I had time to hang just me and her so it was nice to actually talk and bond again. Work is getting a bit busier and I have a couple kids that are super defiant, so I have to find a way to get to them.. *sigh* Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully I'll have a very relaxing sleep tonight since I'm extra extra clean. =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. gotta love the spas :) hahaha. i still have yet to use my Glen Ivy gift card I received longgg time ago :) hahaha. but yeah, glad you and your momma are safe and sound :)
ReplyDeleteYea, I´ve heard about those infamous Korean scrubs. But as long as you end up with baby´s butt skin, it seems worth it :D
ReplyDelete