Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's....

T-SHIRT TIIIMMME hahah Hen and I are waiting to watch our weekly dose of trash t.v... Jersey Shore hahah lol. ;D It's funny bc Hen's more into it than I am! Tonight he made some pretty good noodles....Anyways, I REALLY need to start thinking of my MOH speech.  Any advice ladies? I really don't like public speaking! Ahhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

  1. lol. i need to catch up on some JS. LOL. i've been slacking off cuz I'm even too tired to watch tv. when i get home from work, all i want to do is eat and sleep :) that could be the root of my problem of why i'm gaining so much weight :) LOL. luckly for me, there's a gym @ work, lazingly for me.. i dont utilize it :) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cabs here!!!! my v-necks not getting any fresher lol...oh how i love you Jersey Shore

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh an i recommend just writing down what comes from the heart

    ReplyDelete