Monday, October 18, 2010

Update

Hey girls! Let's see...what did i do this weekend? Fri..we went to Disney, but I guess Disney was closed off for the Halloween party thing, so we went to the CA Disney side and hung out there.  The Tron themed section is like a club! crazy haha we saw Poreotics there! I'm gonna be sad when our  passes expire on Hen's bday. =( On Sat. we cooked some noodle dish and nancy and a girl in my small group named Danielle came over.  I don't know Danielle too well so we just hung out, ate, played PS3 and got to know each other more.  Then, at night..henchen and I bought crabs (4.99 a pound at 99 ranch =) ) to cook and enjoy! Yummmm.. crab and beer haha. Loved it. Then,  on Sat. we just did some church stuff and of course the weekly bball game (they won by 20).  Tomorrow I have training, which is like a break from teaching haha. Then I have an interview on Wed. for this after school tutoring program.. I dunno if I want to do it yet, but it can't hurt to interview right? Wish me luck =) Have a great week gals.. stay dry!

2 comments: