Wahhh i got sick the other day by taking a nap in hot heat, w/ the fan on above my head. Stuffy nose and throat hurts...wahh. All these crazy weather fluctuations is confusing my body! Plus, today is my Looong day, b/c after work, I don't get a lunch break and I just tutor for 4 hours straight. But yah, anyways, hopefully sleeping w/ a scarf (my get-well-soon trick) will help haha. i know that sounds crazy in this kind of weather, but it helps my throat.
Anyways, what's new? hmm I've been trying to help out around the house more, b/c henchen is starting to get back into study mode. I hope he puts his mind to it this time for his big test. Also, kris invited himself over again haha. And.. he invited matt, joe, michelle, and their significant others. We just ate, drank, and played the PS3 move..u guys have to come over to try it out =). It had been a long time since i really hung out w/ michelle so it was fun catching up with her. I miss her craziness, but it was also a lil awkward b/c she hates matt's gf, so there was some tension there. =/ Anyways, I miss you gals! I think we're gonna try to go to Dland on Sun., but I have to double check bout hen's games. He might just miss it this sun if he ends up playing on Sat. Ok, time to work w/ the kiddos =p Have a great day everyone!
aww saun, i hope you feel better soon. I'm sick here too, and missing my momma's cooking.
ReplyDelete