Hey Ladies,
So, since I'll be out of town this weekend, I moved all my tutor kids to today. I tutored for like 5 hours straight. Then we went to a small group thing at Hannah's house. I think some of you know/heard that Hen and I have been fasting from Wed.-Thurs. with a liquid fast. Mainly the purpose is to fast and pray about the direction of our church and how we can serve the ppl inside and outside of our church. It's been a good experience so far, just getting more involved. One of our homeworks is to interview a young adult at our church to see what they want to see more of...so it's kinda been forcing me to go outta my bubble and talk to more and more ppl. It's getting harder, b/c I've already talked to the ppl that were easy to talk to and now I have to talk to ppl that I don't know as much. But I think this is good, b/c I know how awkward it is to be at a cliquey church as a newcomer and I don't want anyone to feel that way.
Now, I'm getting ready for Vegas...avoiding packing. Trying to organize the finances..this trip is costing sooo much times two (for me and hen!) arghh.. but I really hope it'll be drama free and that my sis has a lot of fun. To answer ur question Ang...my dress is black for both nights.. not very exciting haha. The Fri Girls Night dress is fairly conservative (per request from my hubby) and the sat night dress is my really short one I wore for Hen's bday that one time haha( not as conservative ;D) And.. I'm not tech savvy enough to upload pixs haha. (that's henry's dept. b/c i'm too lazy to upload =p). Have a great Labor Day wkend everyone! Stay safe and make sure to blog about all ur festivities. xoxo
Have fun Saun! And have Henry help you upload pictures so I can see :D
ReplyDeleteHope you're having fun out in Sin City :) drink a yard for me.. LOL :)
ReplyDelete