Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vegas

Man o man haha This past wkend was prolly the craziest one we've had in  awhile. I've been sleeping and recovering for the last two days! Some things I don't think I can reveal on blog haha but I'll tell u in person. Fri...it was girls night..met everyone and went to a strip club. Then got a limo back, and went to Tao. At Tao, I ran into Steven Song haha He was dancing w/ someone and Connie and I were a lil tipsy and I think we all acted a lil too excited to see each other. haha I think he wanted to hit on one of our girls but most of them have bfs. Anyways, it's pretty awesome to be girls b/c we just got invited to go from table to table and drink free alki. haha.. It was fun getting to know everyone.. and luckily no drama btwn the norcal girls.  then we got home and finally slept around 6am. We stayed at the Palazzo suite and it was really nice. We were supposed to share a room w/ 5 girls..but I guess the best man ordered an extra room so Hen, Connie, and I got to share a big suite to ourselves. =) yay for not sharing the bathroom! Sat.. we were supposed to go to the pool...but everyone was sooo tired. So everyone kinda just did their own thing. I'm REally bummed we didn't get to go to the pool, but o well next time. We just ate and walked around, gambled a bit. I won 19 bucks at video black jack! =)

Then, Sat. night we got ready and went to Surrender at Encore. This was where we paid for private cabana/booth thing. It was a really nice club that was outdoors, with a pool area.  It seemed like everyone kept running into ppl they knew.  I ran into Antonia..my sophomore year roommate and also Karen, another girl from UCSD warren. We had a couple bottles of Henny and since we all paid so much to be there, I think everyone drank too much too fast haha. But....i held my own ;D A lot of crazy things happened then haha but we won't put ppl on blast on this blog. My feet hurt so much from walking and dancing, but it was pretty fun. We didn't sleep until 6 or 7 again. The lack of sleep definitely caught up to us on Sun. I felt like a zombie and I was sore all over from dancing and also from girls stepping on my feet, blisters. etc. We just ate a noodle place, and henchen wanted to go to nike town so we walked to ceasar's palace to check it out. We came back, gambled a bit more, then caught a taxi back to the airport to come home.

Overall, it was a fun weekend, where we met a lot of ppl, but b/c of the lack of sleep and some drama...I can see how we weren't cut out to do this often.   We blew way too much money, but it's all good....It's a good way to end the summer for me. I have to start work again on Tues. boooooo to waking up early again! I spent today cleaning the house b/c our small group is coming over tomo. Henchen is making his beef noodle soup for them.  So, while I'm currently fasting, I have to smell the soup cooking.. so torturous haha. Hope everyone's doing well. When are we going to dland again?

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a fun time @ sin city :D
    I wanna see pix!! :) hehehehehhehehe. and YAY with your winnings!! You're $19 richer from when you started. I want some Henry noodle soup!! I'm inviting myself over! hehehe.. and yes! we all need to go to dland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like fun annie. I think your cut out for the club life =) Good memories lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a crazy weekend! Glad you were able to have a great time :D I want an update with pictures :P

    ReplyDelete