Monday, September 20, 2010

Sister Love

I just dropped my sis off at the airport.  She and David came down this weekend for another wedding and we had a chance to hang out. We ate at their favorite place: Banana Bay haha..Then, Henchen and I bought the PS3 Move.  It's like the Wii, but I think that it feels more realistic.  You can play table tennis, archery, fighting, bocce, etc.  I'm still sore from playing the games, so maybe it can help me work out for once haha. On Sunday, we had a brunch w/ some of her bridesmaids and then we went to Glen Ivy.  Afterwards, we ate w/ my mom at an AYCE sushi place in riverside.  Overall, we had a nice weekend and I realized I really do miss having my sister around..even tho we do talk on the phone almost everyday, I miss having her around so that we can go places or do things together. Her wedding is around the corner, and I'm going to have to write my speech soon! I'm gonna be so nervous =p

Work has been ok.  I really like the school, environment, ppl there; the only hard part is the waking up early/traffic situation.  Last week, traffic was so insane; it was taking me 2 hours to get to work.  I think I just have to try to leave earlier in case of accidents.  Anyways, hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't her wedding is coming up so fast! I miss chatting with you saun! I have internet now, so lets play catch up soon on gchat! :D

    ReplyDelete