Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Work

Ahh I know it's been awhile since I've blogged...but pretty much nothing too exciting.  I've been sorta in denial..about going back to work.  I feel like I've had a 3 month love affair with my bed (aka Quicksand because u can't get out of it)...and now it has to end. Today was my first day back on the job.  Waking up at 5:30 sitting through 1hr 30 min of traffic to get to Alhambra. wahhhh =*(.  It was nice seeing some coworkers again, but we spent a lot of time today moving our workspace upstairs to another classroom.  Now, our room is sooo far from the parking lot.. i guess that'll be my exercise. I'm in a new position this year, doing some team teaching in 4th and 1st grade, along with intervention math and LA for all the grade levels.  B/c of the budget cuts, we're all taking on a bigger work load, but at least it's a job! Maybe I'll be more proactive now that I'm starting on a regular routine again.  Tonight, henchen going to make some chicken adobo.. we'll see how it goes! I'm looking forward to this weekend b/c Wendy and David are coming for a wedding.  On Sunday, we're having a small "bridal shower," but a real casual thing for the bm's only b/c a lot of her friends are in norcal.  We're gonna have brunch at my house, then go to glen ivy afterward for some much needed R&R.  Hope you're all doing well. I feel like I haven't seen u guys in so long. Let's plan something soon...

1 comment:

  1. dheng!! henry's making chicken adobo?!! i dont even know how to make that and I'm the filipino :) hahaha. hope it was amazing :) good job henry!! and yay annie w/ur "new/welcome back" job :) hehehehe. ahh.. isnt the working world fun?! *sarcasm. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete