Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today, I did A LOT of loads of laundry...no fun. Then, went to a church friend's get-together thing where we served someone else's family that came from outta town. Tomorrow, going with Nancy to do some more wedding dress shopping. Hopefully we'll find one! Any suggestions of good lounges/bars for Vegas?? The whole trip is planned, except for Fri. night.  It'll be super packed b/c of Labor Day wkend. Well, gnite=) Stay cool tomo..it's supposed to be close to 100! bleh!

1 comment:

  1. oOOooO.. GTL eh? :)

    Wedding Dress shopping.. fun!!!!

    Not quite sure about the club scene in Vegas.. but Ang might know some :)

    i HATE the heat. only plus side of being @ work is the free a/c. but technically, it isn't free, since i'm "working" for it. LOL

    I'm glad to see you keep up with the blogging Annnie :D I'm so proud of you.. :D

    ReplyDelete