owns my tummy. hehe. tonight we went to long beach to celebrate dad chen and connie's bdays. It was an all-you-can-eat lobster place..i musta eaten at least 5.. it was delish but man i ate too much. It was kinda nice eating w/ the chens again; we hadn't done it in awhile.
So...i was pretty upset last night w/ Wendy's norcal gf's. They are VERY high maintenance and planning this whole bachelorette thing has become quite drama-filled. There are 12 girls total; some in socal and some in norcal. Everyone in the emails say they're "down for anything," but I hear through the grapevine they have a lot of opinions of what they want to and what they don't want to do. They ended up telling Wendy Everything, which annoys me b/c I think the bride shouldn't know all the details. Wendy had to be the messenger and tell me what the norcal girls had to complain about. It's just difficult pleasing so many diff types of ppl esp when you don't even know them. There's one girls in particular that has been VERY two-faced, saying one thing to me and saying one thing to the other norcal girls. Anyways, in the end, they decided they want to go to a strip club (Eww) and then a club after. But then, some girls like that club and others don't. I've just come to the conclusion that some girls are very high maintenance and I think they lost sight that this is for Wendy and not about them! haha ok that's my venting session for the day! I'm gonna be pissed if they change their mind, b/c i have to fork over $500 first to book the strip club. Good luck to whoever has to be the next maid of honor!! It's a great honor, but it's not as fun as it seems sometimes!!!
eww a strip club. Close your eyes annie there lol.
ReplyDeleteps what is this all you can eat lobster place called??? and next time we hang out annie Ill help you with you page if you'd like. My page was created out of the free time I had waiting for the girls to wake up in SD lol
ReplyDeletei know gross right? Oo the lobster place is khoury's or somehting like that. all the other stuff they had there isn't worth it but their prime rib and lobster is good. and yes!!! I need help with my page =)
ReplyDeletemmm.. leanne wants some lobster :D
ReplyDelete