Hello my 3 followers!!!
Thanx to Leanne for pushing me to start this and reminding me to update. =) I can't wait to read all of your posts and find out what's going on from B-town all the way to Europe. I really didn't know what to title this blog, but for now it'll be "Married Life" since I guess I'm considered a newlywed! It's been almost four months, and honestly I love it =). We're enjoying our own space and just cooking and watching movies a lot. Lately, I've been obsessed with yet another asian drama haha but I'm so upset, it hasn't finished airing in Korea yet, so I have to wait each week for a new episode =p...what else, ooo on Thurs, I went with Nancy (from church) to try on wedding dresses and she asked me to be a bridesmaid =). It came as sorta a surprise, but I'm excited for their wedding. It'll be interesting b/c I have Wendy's wedding festivities coming up soon too. We're going to Vegas labor day weekend. Should be interesting b/c her friends I hear are crazy partyers. As for tomorrow, we're hosting something again; Kris and Anh actually asked Hen if they could come over and check out the pad even tho we haven't seen them since the wedding haha, and then they invited Matt and his gf over too. Hen's smoking some chicken; his new thing if u haven't noticed is grilling/smoking; he's actually going to meet someone to see if he wants to buy their bigger charcoal grill tomo. Ooo Henry right? hehe Okie dokie, I'll try to update more often and hope u guys do too!
Gnite! <3
yayyy Annie :D
ReplyDelete