Sunday, August 29, 2010
Basketball Wife
Today, we went to church and had lunch at Red Robin with Jeffrey (hen's sorta lil bro) and his gf...Then, I went to watch Henry play at his Sunday church league bball game. It's kinda fun chatting w/ the other basketball wives/gf's. They lost again this week, by 5, and henchen almost got hurt...but he did pretty well. I actually really enjoy watching basketball...throughout the years, learning about the game, its become a topic we can talk about instead of me being lost trying to understand what he's saying haha. A lot of ppl think I must get so annoyed about Laker/bball talk, but I've grown to find it exciting hehe plus he's been watching more Bravo w/ me haha so it's a tradeoff of interests =p. After bball, they actually invited us to Garden Cafe. Even tho he's played with these guys for awhile now, we never really hung out outside of bball, so it was nice getting to know them more on a social level. Now, we're going to watch Up in the Air on Netflix. =) gnite girls! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How was Up in the Air????Do you guys watch Real Housewives of New Jersey??!!??
ReplyDelete