Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sorry as well

Its been awhile since my last update, but we've been sorta busy traveling.  So my sis's wedding was really fun, but really tiring as well. I think it's more work to be a matron of honor than the bride! You have to make sure the bride has all her needs met, while worrying about ur own speech!  But, overall I think everything went pretty smoothly. She had a Catholic wedding, so the rehearsal was pretty intense as far as having to remember every step, when to bow, when to sit, or stand haha. The church was reallly beautiful tho.  Henry was nervous too b/c he was chosen as one of the readers.  O yah, the day of the rehearsal was CRAZY.  So, we rented a car that weekend and we went to walmart to pick something up.  As we were getting ready to leave (car still parked), a lady with a van took a wide turn into the parking spot next to us and hit us! Then, she got All defensive and didn't believe she made all the scratches that she really made.  Her son and connie really went at it.. cussing n everything.  Then, the lady and I got into it.  I've probably never been so mad ever.. I feel bad about getting that way, but she called me a b*tch several times! She had a horrible attitude and felt like she did no wrong, even tho the evidence was right in front of us! They were sooo rude! But anyways, it's their fault clearly so we didn't have to pay anything.  Anyway, that was that...but luckily no such drama on the wedding day.  We had to wake up at 4 to get ready!  It was cute tho, David had hidden letters around the home for Wendy to find.. and in the end she found a watch.  He's so sentimental.. he also made everyone cry at the rehearsal dinner.  We got to know a lot of her friends and they are pretty friendly n fun. Sorority/faternity ppl plus hennessy bottles... enough said. Then, on Sunday, we ate dim sum w/ some family that flew out from New York.  I haven't seen some of them for years, so it was good catching up.  Last weekend, we went to retreat in the San Bernardino Mountains.  We had fun playing games till late, zip lining, and getting to know ppl in our church better. Sorry for the long post. I'm excited for next week b/c I get it off! Who wants to go to dland next week as well as Sunday before our pass expires?

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is the cutest thing ever! :D I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thats a cute story about wendy and the watch.. and eff that lady that hit your car!! :P

    ReplyDelete